- Ordering & Payment
- Orders can be placed by adding the product(s) of your choice to your shopping cart. Before proceeding to our easy one-page checkout, you can enter a discount code if you have one and ask for a shipping quote. As we ship from The Netherlands, 19% VAT will be applied to EU shipments only. Non-EU customers do not pay VAT but should be aware of local import duties and taxes.
If you would like to change or cancel your order after processing the payment, please contact us directly through the Contact form, by e-mailing to info-at-watchunique.com or by calling us at +31(0)343 520 533 (Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm GMT+1).
The available global payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, PayPal, Moneybookers eWallet and bank transfer. We are also offering a number of local payment methods, such as:
Lastschrift, Giropay, Sofortüberweisung (Germany)
Carte Bleue (France)
Postepay, Carta Si (Italy)
Nordea Solo (Finland and Sweden)
EPS Online (Austria)
Przelewy 24 (Poland)
Availability of specific payment methods will depend on the billing address you provide during checkout. Our payment partners are Buckaroo, PayPal and Moneybookers.
- Shipping & Delivery
- We ship via UPS. You will receive a tracking number that can be traced through the UPS website.
Shipping & handling fees apply per order and may vary per country, but are never higher than EUR 25,- (excl. VAT). Delivery times vary between 1 to 7 working days for non-EU shipments and 1 to 4 working days for EU shipments.
- Returns, Cooling Off Period & Replacements
When you order from us online, you are entitled to a cooling off period after dispatch, when you can return your goods without any penalty. Our cooling off period is 30 days, which includes any statutory cooling off period. This period starts the day the contract is agreed (i.e. you receive an email from us saying we have dispatched your order) and ends 30 days after the day following delivery of the goods. Certain items are excluded from the cooling off period guarantee, unless we are at fault. These are personalised or engraved items.
If you wish to return goods you have a duty to keep them in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until you return them. Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, within the cooling off period. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Return address for returns or replacements:
P.O. BOX 132
3970 AC DRIEBERGEN
- Contact Details
- If you have any requests, need information or want to speak to one of our representatives, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: +31(0)343 520 533
F: +31(0)343 520 544